A set of comprehensive Polish courses at basic, intermediate and advanced levels, aimed at English-speaking users.
Learning is powered by the acclaimed SuperMemo algorithm. SuperMemo sets an optimum repetition plan which minimises the time spent on learning and guarantees that regular users may reach the level of knowledge retention of nearly 100%. SuperMemo, the first computer application ever to introduce spaced repetition in computer-aided learning, is supported by scientific research into long-term memory.
Polish. Bez problemu! is by far the best course of Polish for self-learners available on the market. I have been using it online at supermemo.net and look forward to transferring my learning to iPhone now.
The content of the three courses comprises 36 extensive lessons with over 7, 300 vocabulary and grammar exercises. You will develop your reading and listening comprehension skills, learn the correct pronunciation, practice grammar and acquire new vocabulary in an effective way.
Each lesson contains the following chapters:
* Listen and read – dialogues and texts that present words and expressions in context and teach the correct use of collocations, in total over 12 hours of recordings by Polish native speakers
* New words and expressions – lists of new vocabulary to learn
* Grammar – grammar explanations
* Commentaries – language and cultural commentaries
* Exercises – vocabulary and grammar exercises.
All the course material is specially designed for effective learning with SuperMemo which:
* adapts learning schedule to your individual aptitude and experience
* finds optimum timing for refreshing the information learned earlier
* minimizes number of repetitions necessary to keep your knowledge with desired level of retention
* is based on scientific research on long-term memory.
The features of the application include:
* possibility of synchronisation with the supermemo.net online e-learning service
* adjustable level of knowledge retention (forgetting index)
* flexible learning plan
* learn and review modes
* active table of course content
* repetition and learning statistics.